Whether you are transitioning to touchscreen capabilities or you are key-dependent due to the nature of your business, the Honeywell Dolphin™ CN80 handheld computer can help you improve the speed and accuracy of operations while positioning you for the future. This rugged Android™ compatible handheld computer features full-touch capabilities plus real keys for fast data entry at high transaction rates even in severe settings. The Dolphin CN80 is also an Android Enterprise Recommended device, meaning it is rugged, built to deploy easily in the field, and built to stay up to date over a long-life span.
- The Mobility Edge hardware platform and enterprise lifecycle tools drive an integrated, repeatable, scalable approach for accelerated and secure development, deployment, performance management, and lifecycle management.
- Built on the Mobility Edge platform, the CN80G has received a prestigious STIG (Security Technical Implementation Guide) designation from the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) for its security capabilities. This recognition from DISA and the U.S. Department of Defense acknowledges the advanced security applications and tools the CN80G encompasses, ensuring your data is kept safe and secure throughout the life of the device.
- The large touchscreen with a 23-key numeric or 40-key QWERTY keypad supports both legacy key-centric applications and newer touch applications. Keypads allow input in extremely harsh environments and optimize efficiency in all environments.
- Enhanced 1D/2D scanning/data capture with read ranges of 0.15 m to 15.2 m (6 in to 50 ft) typically required in today’s warehouses. Optional scan handle for flexibility to switch between handheld and pistol grip operations.
- Ultra-rugged construction withstands 3.0 m (10 ft) drops to concrete and 2,000 1.0 m (3.3 ft) tumbles. IP65/IP67 ratings against dust/ water spray. Cold storage and non-incendive options support operation where other products can’t be used.
- The CN80 device provides future-proof investment protection with support for five Android generations, starting with Android 8 (O). Security updates are also available for up to two years past the last Google patch through Honeywell Sentinel.