- Built on the Mobility Edge platform, the CT60XP has received a prestigious STIG (Security Technical Implementation Guide) designation from the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) for its security capabilities. This recognition from DISA and the U.S. Department of Defense acknowledges the advanced security applications and tools the CT60XP encompasses, ensuring your data is kept safe and secure throughout the life of the device.
- Common hardware platform and enterprise lifecycle tools drive an integrated, repeatable, scalable approach for accelerated and secure development, deployment, performance management and lifecycle management.
- Support for five Android generations starting with Android 9 (P). Additionally, customers using Windows-based operating systems can migrate to Android without sacrificing reliability, performance or management features.
- The CT60 XP mobile computer is the first enterprise-grade device with LTE-Advanced and carrier aggregation for speeds up to 300 Mbps. Provides better network coverage, speed, anytime, anywhere connectivity and device longevity
- Includes FlexRange, the featurerich, long-range image capture technology with breakthrough scan performance and best-inclass compact package. Optional scan handle for flexibility to switch between handheld and pistol grip operations to reduce user fatigue.
- Sleek, lightweight and rugged. Fits easily into a pocket. IP65 and IP68 ratings against dust/water spray: can withstand multiple 2.4 m (8 ft) drops to concrete and 2,000 1.0 m (3.3 ft) tumbles.
Honeywell CT60 XP Handheld Computer
Previous Product：Honeywell Dolphin CT60 Handheld Computer